Boulder, CO 80305-3328
I am currently working as user support for RDHPCS. I have experience in both software development and scientific research, familiar with numerical models and parallel computation.
High performance computing; Data assimilation; Real-time forecast; Climate research;Coupled atmosphere-water model development.
- PHD, in Atmospheric and Oceanography, CU Boulder
- M.S. degree in Computer Sciences, Florida State University
- M.S. degree in Meteorology, Florida State University
2002-2018, worked in NCAR with following areas:
- Lead the software test, performance analysis and porting in developing the Community Climate System Model (CCSM);
- Development of the real-time hybrid data assimilation system for mesoscale forecast;Lead the software effort in developing the WRF-Hydro, National Water Model(NWM) and NWM forecasting system.
- Personal website: hydroextension.com