Boulder, CO 80305-3328
I am a fan of hockey, outdoors, and everything IT Security! I cut my teeth in the financial industry for 10 years before coming to NOAA. I have extensive experience in the security world including policy, audit, compliance, technical architecture, and red-team exercises. I try my best to bring a practical human element to a very technical field that helps the organization and its people as a whole.
Education and Training
- Degree in Film and Production from Red Rocks Community College
- SANS GIAC Certifications in General Security, Penetration Testing, and Network
- 10+ years in the Financial Services industry working with FFIEC, NCUA, ISO27001, and PCI compliance.
- 10+ years in the Federal Government – Assessment and Authorization activities
- NIST and DOD guided requirements (800-53, StiG, etc.)
- NOAA HSPD-12 Implementation Working Group
- NOAA Tenable Implementation Working Group
- NOAA Cloud Security Working Group
- NOAA Non-Windows CAC Implementation Working Group
- OAR Cloud Governance Working Group